Monday, October 21, 2019

Another year where.......

.......my heart still beats, my lungs fill with air and I'm still here!  Again I'm a year and a half out from my last post and so much has happened since then.  Still livin the dream by the ocean and traveling as much as possible.  I guess that's why I don't sit down and write on here as much anymore.  There's so much life going on out there and I want to be part of it! Maybe it's because this blog started with cancer and was meant to share details of my cancer story, treatment and recovery.  I have shared life beyond those things but for whatever reason, this isn't the place where I share as much of my life anymore.  Because I'm too busy living it I suppose.  But it is the month of Pink and I was just interviewed for another Podcast. I realize that my story could impact someone in a positive way, so I came here to share the latest survivor photos.  Still kickin' cancers ass.  Along with all my survivor sisters, my real life survivor sister and my bff survivor sister in the pics below.  Another year and a big F YOU to cancer.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home