April 2016 - February 2018 in pictures
It's been just shy of 2 years since I've written on this blog. I don't know why for sure except to say that life is busy and beautiful with highs and lows, fun and tears, just like your life! So much has happened and there's no way to catch up with words so I'll do it with pictures of moments that bring back memories for me. There are many other memories, of places and people, family and friends, travels and music than I could put on here but these make my heart smile. Pics include coastal life at home, teaching on the beach, paddle boarding at Assateague and fires on the beach. Teaching in my hometown and many wonderful trips! Annapolis, Boulder, Key West, New York City, Jamaica, Charleston, Philly, Cape May, Phoenix, Costa Rica, North Captiva, Siesta Key... beyond blessed to be able to travel and........... Music!!! Lots of it and there's only a few pics of all the music we've seen since then. One of my saddest moments was losing my Aunt Lois. She was an awesome, funny and loving spirit who has a piece of my heart forever. I've been in writing mode lately so my hope is to write more here. There's always hope, haha! But until that happens, here's just a peek at the last 2 years in random pictures in no particular order. Maybe this will have you scroll through some pictures of your own from the last year or so. Pictures evoke emotion of memories made. Enjoy making your memories!















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home