Monday, June 02, 2014

May!

Where did it go? I shouldn't be surprised, it seems every May is gone in the blink of an eye.  So  much goes on in May for us.  May is preparation for the fun filled summer months ahead and I can't wait, it's my favorite time of the year!  So if you've been following you know that I'm still recovering.  But I've gotten back to teaching and in fact I am teaching more than ever in all areas land, air and sea!  I'll be teaching SUP Yoga again starting next weekend and our boat is in the water! We've already had a steady stream of visitors and there's a lot more to come.  We enjoy that very much!

I've been to see my favorite performer....(do I have to say who?)...big grin...he performed with Paul Simon and it was a fabulous collaboration. My friend and I saw Sting again when we won tickets to a taping of The Colbert Report in NYC.  We sat in the first row as he was interviewed and gazed at him awe struck as he performed just a mere 10 feet away. I was in heaven.  I  also attended an 80th birthday party for my aunt Lois, my mother's sister, and it was so special to be visiting with family on a happy occasion rather than a sad one.

  Today we leave for NOLA to celebrate life with dear friends from home! It will be the first time there for all of us and we are excited.  New experiences with old friends, not a bad way to start of the summer! More concerts are coming up this summer and more fun with friends old and new.  Not bad eh? Here's some of it in pictures.........

.......stay safe, be well, love openly and laugh as much as possible! XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home