The Light...
...at the end of the tunnel. Wednesday is the day. I started this in November of 2013. I'm done. I have never looked forward to surgery before. This is my 6th one since then. Twice as many as it should have been. The road was bumpy on this one. But life goes on and people endure the most horrendous situations and losses. It is those things that make the good things so much sweeter. It has been one awesome summer. I'm still enjoying summer. When you live in a resort in this area it is a wonderful time of the year. The pace slows a bit and we switch gears as seasons change. When I scheduled my surgery I did think about the fact that I wouldn't be as busy with beach yoga coming to a close which makes a lighter schedule. Until I fill it up, haha. So this is my down time for a few weeks while I bring the twins home from hospital. And since they are going to be a permanent part of my life I have decided to give them names. There's no more Righty and Lefty. They are Roxanne and Lola. You'll meet them when I see you next! Hahaha. Here's some pics from my summer. Hope yours was fantastic! Be well!








3 Comments:
Nice job, Dear. Looking forward to you getting this in the rear view mirror and meeting the girls.
For the rest of you, let it be know that she is the toughest person I know.
You are forever my rock and the best part of my life. I love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home