Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just like Tom Petty told us years ago.......

the waiting is the hardest part. I went to my simulation today. It went well. They told me to allow 2 hours for the appointment but I was out of there in an hour and 15 minutes. Now they figure out the details for my treatment. They will call me and in about a week and I'll go in for a dry run. I should begin the actual treatments the next day. For now I am marked up like a connect the dots puzzle and I have to be careful not to wash it off. When I go back they will either tattoo the marks or do it in ink, whatever I decide and I haven't decided yet. The tattoos are small like the tip of a pen and my sister said that they are not noticeable, she really has to look hard to find hers, they look like a freckle. So a little more waiting, but I'm getting closer every day and thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home