Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Ta Da Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You wear it well"!!!!!!!

8/23/2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger Mark Barry said...

gettin' hot in here!

8/24/2005 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you!!!!!!!!
You just might start a new trend!!
Go Tana, Go Tana!!

8/24/2005 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tana,
My name is Hope Sayre, I live in Tampa, and work for Julie Dietz. I want you to know I've read and re-read your blog many times, each time from the start. I was diagnosed 7/25 with ductal carcinoma in situ, stage 0, high grade, estrogen receptors. I have been very up and down, but mostly up now. You've helped me so much - even inspired me to start yoga. I had a mammogram, and they found microcalcifications, but told me to come back in a year because they looked ok. I immersed myself in this subject, and made appt with surgeon. We decided to do biopsy - and it was cancer. I then had a lumpectomy, with clean borders and clean sentinel node. I will start radiation soon. Today I got the results back from a biopsy my dermatologist did on a spot on my nose - yep, precancer. So, I wonder - what's next?? I have a great support system, and am doing very well. I hope your chemo continues to improve. I think you look mahhvelous!! Thanks for sharing!

8/26/2005 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Baby Yeah!!!
Oh Behave!! You look wonderful !

8/28/2005 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home