Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Check up with surgeon

I met with Dr. Mudge yesterday for my 3 month check up since my surgery. She said everything looks great! She has set up an appointment for me to have a consultation for Radiation. That appointment is on October 12th.
Since my last entry just a few days ago, I have started to notice some neuropathy in my finger tips. It definitely feels weird, but falls under the category of things I can live with. I mean in the scheme of things, it's just a nuisance, I can deal with it, I'm getting pretty good at separating the big things from the little. I don't remember if I mentioned this previously or not but I haven't had my tastebuds since about half way through chemo. Eating is a pleasure when you can actully taste your food, but right now it's purely for survival. I think that is one of things I'm looking forward to most, even more than growing my hair back! Taste is good, hair is maintenance, haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tana,

I come back to check on you and am always happy and amazed at your spirit through all of this. I am so glad that the Dr visit went well. Just think January is coming ....2005 will be behind you and a fresh new year will be ahead. God Bless. Peggy

8/19/2005 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home