Here comes the fuzz......
I started radiation. Three treatments done, thirty to go! Now that the planning for my treatment is done, the actual treatment goes very quickly. From the time I pull into the parking lot to the time I get back to my car after treatment, only 15 minutes passed. It's too early to experience any side effects. Fatigue and skin irritation are the most common ones. Only time will tell.
It's been a month since I finished chemo. My energy is good. I was teaching yoga the whole way through this experience even though there were a few days when I just didn't know how I was going to do it. I certainly didn't have the energy to take class. But I am happy to say that I'm back to taking classes at Greater Baltimore Yoga Center. Thanks to everyone there, you've all been so supportive and even saved my spot!
I'm still experiencing some side effects of chemo. Mainly the neuropathy in my fingers. That could take a long time to go away. But guess what? I have fuzz on my head! Jack says it looks like a five 0'clock shadow. I'm anxious to see what color and shape my hair will take.
Now I concentrate on getting through radiation. I don't have to see my oncologist again until March. I did make an appointment to get my port taken out. That is scheduled for December 7th. I'll keep you all posted on how I'm doing through radiation. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts!

1 Comments:
Just Checking in Sweetie-Pie,
Glad to hear your Appt's are quick
so you get to do other things thur out the day's. I'll bet your Fuzz is so cute!!
Always in my thoughts.
Love you- Pammy
Post a Comment
<< Home