lt's so great that you're on your way to recovery.. They have come so far w/treatment. Remember to let me know if you need anything.. Hang in there. You're doing a great job..
Hi Girl - I like your new do!! I'll bet it feels different having your hair shorter. I hope it is "freeing"!!! Sooo glad you are having a good week and that the good "drugs" are doing what they are supposed to do as far as the nausea is concerned.... Sooo proud of you!! xxoo - jd
Love the new do Tana! I have to say that it is very adorable on you! We are glad to hear that the first treatment went well. We keep you in our thoughts and prayers and know that you will do well with ALL phases of treatment! I know that we have been busy down here, but you know that we will do anything for you and Jack! The summer slow-down is coming up and time will be freed up! Will you be down any time soon? Love ya girl! Boys and Gary say Hi! Lisa
Tana, you look wonderful with long hair and fabulous with short hair and you will be adorable with your beautiful pea head and scarves. I love how you are loving yourself thru this, and letting us love you...and we do!!! bj
Hey Tana! I hope you continue to feel this good throughout the entire series of treatments.....it can happen! The new do makes you look even younger, now for sure Jack looks like he robbed that cradle! Peggy
Hi Tana Your new do is quite ravishing. It might get a whole lot shorter with the chemo but we can get creative with some new glamour looks if necessary. I've been missing you and thinking about you a lot. You're in good hands with Mudge and Tabatabai. I promise I will be coming back to class soon. Email me if you need anything at all. Much love, Kim H.
11 Comments:
lt's so great that you're on your way to recovery.. They have come so far w/treatment. Remember to let me know if you need anything.. Hang in there. You're doing a great job..
PS...Did you ever think of becoming a writer ?? I hit enter too soon and didn't get to sign my name..M.E.
Hi Girl - I like your new do!!
I'll bet it feels different
having your hair shorter. I hope
it is "freeing"!!! Sooo glad
you are having a good week and
that the good "drugs" are doing
what they are supposed to do as
far as the nausea is concerned....
Sooo proud of you!! xxoo - jd
Tana, Wow you look like your 12 years old. How youthful!!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!Your such a cutie!!
Tana,
You look absolutely adorable!! Love the new look. Keep up the positive thoughts, as will the rest of us.
Donna
Love the new do Tana! I have to say that it is very adorable on you! We are glad to hear that the first treatment went well. We keep you in our thoughts and prayers and know that you will do well with ALL phases of treatment! I know that we have been busy down here, but you know that we will do anything for you and Jack! The summer slow-down is coming up and time will be freed up! Will you be down any time soon? Love ya girl!
Boys and Gary say Hi!
Lisa
Ur like hot gurl! Your space is still saved, hurry back. (It was voluminous night this evening), whew...
Tana, you look wonderful with long hair and fabulous with short hair and you will be adorable with your beautiful pea head and scarves. I love how you are loving yourself thru this, and letting us love you...and we do!!! bj
I Love that do-so good to see you!! Happy to hear so far so good. xoxo for us.
Love you, Pam
Hey Tana! I hope you continue to feel this good throughout the entire series of treatments.....it can happen! The new do makes you look even younger, now for sure Jack looks like he robbed that cradle! Peggy
Hi Tana
Your new do is quite ravishing. It might get a whole lot shorter with the chemo but we can get creative with some new glamour looks if necessary. I've been missing you and thinking about you a lot. You're in good hands with Mudge and Tabatabai. I promise I will be coming back to class soon. Email me if you need anything at all. Much love, Kim H.
Post a Comment
<< Home