Friday, April 29, 2005

Blah!

I've been quite pleased with my progress since tuesday's surgery. The soreness and bruising are getting better and I can move around better each day. This morning I woke up with a killer head ache and as the morning progressed I felt nauseous. We are figuring that this is probably due to the fact that I didn't always take the tylenol 3 with food. My friend Karen was visiting me and was the lucky one that got to hold my hair back for me while I puked in the sink. Pleasant I know. Karen, did it bring back memories from old high school/college times? You handled it like an old pro! haha. Thanks for being there for me, and for the goodies you brought. I'm feeling much better now, I've been crashed on the couch all afternoon. My next appointment is tuesday. Back to see the surgeon and then I'll find out what's next in this story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been checking out your up-dates and glag you're doing better. The whole Arrick/Murray/Kaethow/Chadwick clan have been sending good vibes your way. Take care - Love, Jer/Jan

4/30/2005 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tana Bananna,

You have no idea how glad I am to hear that you are recovering well.
You go girl!!! As my 6 year old tells me. Can you imagine?! Anyway, keep recovering and doing well. Prayers are being said for you around the world. Keep feelng them.
I love you girl,
Robin

5/02/2005 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home