Surgery #2, here I come...
Tomorrow morning at 9:00 I will go into surgery #2. Dr. Mudge will open one of the same incisions to clean up the "dirty" margins. I have one incision on my left breast, which is where she'll go in again, and I have one in my armpit from the removal of the sentinal node. I'm pretty sure the port is going into the right side of my chest. It will be inserted subcutaneously. That's under the skin, but above the muscle. I will be in surgery for 2 hours. They use xray to guide them to insert the port. After surgery I'll go to xray again to make sure it is in the correct place for sure. Then I'll spend a little time in recovery and then I'll go home. I want to thank you all again for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, it really does make all the difference.
Talk to you after surgery...............

4 Comments:
Good luck tomorrow, Tana! I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way:)!
U go gurl! Can I rent your mat space? I'll split 50/50.
Tana,
You'll be in my thoughts all day!
BE STRONG!!
Lova ya,
Fran
hi tana, i hope your surgery went well today. you are in my thoughts & prayers. you will be missed at class tonight. take care, connie
Post a Comment
<< Home