Sunday, May 01, 2005

Feeling good

Happy May! It's so nice to see the sun today. I'm doing well. I still have some soreness right around the incisions, but the bruising is fading more every day and I am moving around very well. I've been doing gentle yoga whenever I feel the need and I am ready to get back to my classes. So if you are reading this and wondering if I will be at class this week.......yes, that is my intention. I look forward to getting back to the class I attend in Timonium, but I think that may have to wait a little longer. Thanks to Jean, Moses and that entire class for keeping me in your thoughts, I got your card. I will be back.
Again, many thanks to all of my family, friends and friends in yoga, I just can't say it enough. Through your love and support, your kind words and wishes, I draw strength. Oh yeah, and from the simple but wise words of Bob Marley. "Everything's gonna be all right."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tana,

It was so nice to hear your voice Friday...so glad you're feeling so well so fast.....must be all that Yoga.

Wasn't it nice to see the sun today??? Hope you had a great day today as well! Peggy

5/01/2005 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tana,
I am glad you are feeling better.
Hope everything will turn well! Jana.

5/02/2005 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well, thinking of you and saying a prayer.

Merle

5/02/2005 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tana,
So glad to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to seeing you back at yoga on Wednesday evening. :o)
Connie

5/03/2005 4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tana,

Glad to hear that you're well on your way to recovery. Chip & Dana

5/03/2005 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy you are doing so well! I send you all my love and blessings. Moses

5/03/2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home