Out with the old................
and in with the new! Happy 2008! December flew by with the hustle and bustle that makes that month all that it is. It was a nice holiday. Friends, family, parties, time off. It was all good. I always look forward to the new year. It's so exciting to think about things that will happen, milestones in people's lives, trips to plan. I love the feeling of a clean slate. The possibilities of things to come this year are endless and none of us know what the year really holds in store for us. I always look at the coming year with excitement and positive thoughts. But I think we all know, and have experienced, all things in the world seek balance. There is no good without the bad, no light without the dark. I choose to look for the good and bask in the light. It makes it just that much easier to deal with the other stuff. So I guess there is no better way to wish you the best and hope that you too see the good and the light, than to say Namaste...."the good and the light in me honors and blesses the good and the light in you."
Be good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home