What the?
May is a blur. I noticed that I missed the May post in 2006 and now this year as well. I don't know what it is about May. Maybe it's just the fact that Spring time is in full swing....outdoor activities, yard work, nicer weather that lures you outside and away from the lap top. It's a good thing really. I always look forward to this time of year with great anticpation. Summer is my favoritie time of year.
There's really not that much to say except that I'm healthy and enjoying life and what better thing to report than that?! I'm at the beach and it's one of my favorite places to be. Truth is my favorite place to be is where ever Jack and Jet are. Jack and I just celebrated our 16th anniversary and I'm only days away from another birthday.
Jet is a good boy, he gets better every day. He's just over 6 months old and turning out to be quite the Salty dog! We've taken him boating and for just a young pup he's pretty well behaved on the boat. Plus we think he enjoys it too. He's laying at my feet right now like a good, loyal little buddy.
Tomorrow is the official and long awaited start of summer. So raise that tropical, fruity cocktail glass and Enjoy! woo hoo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home