Monday, April 23, 2007

Two years later...............

I am now two years out from my breast cancer diagnosis in April 2005. I had a left breast mammogram last week and it was all clear! Thrilled doesn't quite cover the way I feel about that.
The tendonitis (Dequervains Tenosynivitis) that I experienced last year is back. It was very odd that I started feeling it come back at the same time I had it last year. In January right before we left for Jamaica, I could feel it coming. I have been trying to deal with it ever since and I just can't stomach any more Ibuprofen. Ice, heat, wrapping it, whaaaaa! As I said last year, this is one of the most painful things I've ever felt. Actually all the typing is not helping so I'll be signing off soon. I think I may be headed for another shot of cortisone.....I got one last year in the middle of May so I guess I'm about due...sigh.

Jack and I are enjoying the puppy....most days, haha! He is super cute and a crazy little thing, he fits with us just perfect. Everyday is a new adventure with him. He had his first haircut at the groomer, or doggie day spa as I call it, and he seemed to do just fine.

I enjoy keeping my blog and seem to post about once a month now. So thanks for checking in. Stay tuned, I'll write when I have something to say and I'll post more pictures soon. Promise.

Today is supposed to be one of those Spring days that is more like Summer, the entire weekend has been that way and I can dig it!

Cheerio,
Tana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

11/11/2008 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home