Yeah, I know.......
I'm a slacker. It's been 2 months since my last post and the only reason I have is that I'm having so much fun this summer doing lots of my favorite beachy things! Not much time for being on the computer, being outdoors is much more fun. We've been spending long weekends at the beach with various friends and family, I had my posse' down for a girls weekend and we had a great time, went to the spa, shopping, beach, dancing, it was a blast. Jack and I went to NYC for a weekend and caught The Police reunion show at the Garden, that was a great weekend too. In between all of that I had a check up with my oncologist and my blood work looked good. My tumor marker test was normal and that is the test that is considered to be the most important in terms of my ongoing good health. There was one part of the blood test that he wants to re-test at the end of this month. He told me that it is nothing to lose sleep over as it is common for this test to be incorrect. He said that he sees it all the time and more often than not it is the way the blood was drawn. I will do that again in a week or so and see what happens. If he doesn't like the result he said they will image my liver just to make sure that everything is fine. But he reminded me that the tumor marker test is the big one and that was normal so not to worry. Jack takes good care of me, I'm not worried. As I said, this has been a great summer and I have no reason to believe that the remainder of the year won't be just as great. Jet the Rocket dog is getting big and he is a pretty good boy, funny and sweet and learning every day. He sure has helped to heal our hearts. He also does his part in taking care of me. We're happy to have him in the family.
Who knows when I'll be back to the blog, but I will be. Farewell and enjoy the last month of summer, I'm going to give it my best shot!
XOXOXO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home