Puppy Love
What a perfect day to celebrate new love. I can't say the love I have for Jack, for my family and for my friends is new, but it sure is strong and I try to make that known every day. Jack and I have opened our hearts to a new love. JET is an adorable black cocker spaniel who has brought a long awaited smile to my face. As you may have read in my September post, our hearts were broken over the loss of our chocolate cocker spaniel, Joe. This little dog has big paws to fill, but so far he is doing an amazing job. We are happy to have him, he seems comfortable and he's settling into his new home like he always knew he would find us. We're delighted to have found him. Even though love is always present and not limited to one day, Valentine's Day is a day to make your feelings clear. As the weather turns icy and cold, I've found that happiness is indeed a warm puppy.
XOXOXO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home