Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bring it on

I'm starting this new year as I start every other.......full of hope, making plans, looking forward to the adventures that a new year brings. I just went back and looked over my blog from the first original post in April of 2005. I was scared then and full of uncertainty. I knew only one thing and that was that I had a tremendous amount of support.
As you may know, I am a yogini and have practiced yoga since 1993. I have done countless warrior poses. Never before has that pose meant so much to me. Not only do I enter the new year wide eyed and hopeful, I am ready to take on whatever comes my way. I think we all start a new year with new goals, dreams and resolutions. As the year wears on it is evident that the universe seeks balance. There is no good without the not so good. Such is life, it is what it is. What you do with every situation is in your own hands. I say, take it on like a warrior. Look around at the support that's available to you and don't shy away from it. We're all in this together, and the battle begins now!
A good thing that is coming my way is a trip to Jamaica. In 10 days, I'm there! Look for the good things coming your way and be grateful. My warrior cry.........Yah Mon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Barry said...

party on warrior lady, don't forget sunscreen!

1/11/2007 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home