Friday, December 15, 2006

Naughty or Nice?

Wow, here we are again. Time when we have so much to do it's incredible. Friends and family, gifts and parties, that holiday chaos that we all know so well. In the midst of it all we take a step back and reflect on the year we've put behind us. The blessings, the good and the not so good. We anxiously await the new year and all that it may bring. We choose to be naughty or nice. I think we're all a little of both and that's ok. Afterall, naughty doesn't imply mean or hateful...............take it however you wish. :-)

As for my health, the latest is that I went to see my surgeon on tuesday. She said I'm doing great and don't need to see her again for nine months. Talk about Nice!

Wishing you all that is good now and in the New Year. Good health, love and laughter.
Be naughty, be nice, be merry..........just be.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home