Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Clear blue skies

Today is a gorgeous Spring day. There's not a cloud in the sky. Yesterday I went for a left breast mammogram and all is clear there too! I will have a check up appointment with my surgeon in a few weeks. Not much more to say today but one thing I can say is that this Spring is turning out to be a much better one than last!

Happy Trails.......

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Barry said...

See, your such a poet! More, more!

4/24/2006 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Spring to you !!!!!! You deserve it!!!!!! You are awesome Tana! You really are! What an inspiration you have been to everyone!!!!
Love ya, Tara

4/26/2006 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news!! It is truly a wonderful spring. We are so happy for you and Jack. Hope to see you guys soon in OP. Love, Maja

5/09/2006 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tana Girl,
Been thinking of you......
Love,Pammy

5/12/2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home