All is well
A few weeks ago I saw my oncologist for a check up and he told me that the results of my blood work were all normal. This is good. Today I went for a bi-lateral mammogram and they told me that there have been no changes and all is well. This is really good. October is breast cancer awareness month so you see all kinds of advertising, special events and all things PINK everywhere. For many people, myself included, EVERY month is breast cancer awareness month. So ladies, take care of yourselves, do your self exams, get your mammograms and remind the ones you love to do the same. Gentlemen, you're not off the hook, it's up to you to remind your wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, cousins, all of the ladies you love to pay attention and be diligent. Had I not been, I may not be writing to you on such a beautful day. I am grateful to be doing just that. So get your pink on! Until next time....................

1 Comments:
And just maybe our favorite yogi will switch to a pink(BIG)diaper. GREAT news!
Post a Comment
<< Home