Lumpy Has Left the Building
This is Jack, I have been given special permission to update Tana's blog. Tana had surgery today and it lasted approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. They removed the tumor and Dr. Mudge felt pretty good that the margin would be sufficient. They won't really know that until they get lab results. The centinal node biopsy was negative, meaning that the cancer had not gotten to her lymph nodes. That's a good thing.
Tana is pretty sore, and a little woozy, but otherwise in good shape. Two more classmates that Tana went to school with are nurses at the medical center. I think she's was one of the few that didn't become a nurse from her class. One of her anesthesiologists is the husband of one of her Yoga students, so it was like old home week for her.
I'm sure Tana will give a better update tomorrow when she feels up to it.

1 Comments:
Big hugs! Well not too tight for now.
Post a Comment
<< Home