Monday, April 18, 2005

Ultrasound and biopsy

Just got back from having and ultrasound on the right breast. They were able to see the area that the MRI picked up so they did biopsy it. That's cool because now I don't have to get another MRI, woo hoo! The Doc sounds optimistic that it's probably nothing, but I can't go on that, it's only her opinion. I do hope she's right. She said she'll push to have the results back in 24 hours but depending on how busy they are it could take until wednesday. You know it's funny because when the news is not good, they call you to come in for an appointment, they don't want to break it to you over the phone. I said to the Doc, "if this turns out to be bad news, can you just call me and tell me, I mean I already know I'm screwed so you can save me a trip, right? " haha. It helps to stay light hearted. I'll do an update as as soon as I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home