Hi Tana, Claire informed me of your ordeal. I 'look forward' to your complete and total recovery. With lotssalotssalotssalotssalotssalotssa love, Joe Roberson
Hi Tana, Just got the news about your breast cancer surgery and I and imediately sending you all my healing love and support. My best friend in ca. just went through the same procedure and so far so good :) I have faith it will be the same for you :)Now it is in God's hands. Let God and let go!!! Love you, Liz Schulman :)
Tana, Been keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. Like everyone else who knows you, I have faith that things will work out fine...hope you're being a good patient! Are you wearing Betsy's flip-flops? I think they have a magic potion!! Take care. Donna Fulton
Hi, Tana, Just got your email directing me to this blog - wow,so sorry to not have been more tuned in sooner! You are a trooper and my healing prayers go out to you. I pass on the name of Gigi Jantos to you, she is a Wellness Consultant who has a program called Heart of Healing for people who've been treated for cancer. My friend, Melinda, has just undergone a double mastectomy and gives Gigi a lot of credit for helping her through. Gigi's number is 717 763-8338. She's in Mechanicsburg in case you want more info. She's also a Reiki master. Her website is www. mindbodyspiritwellness.com
I'll be staying tuned to your progress and wishing you well. Lots of love, Deb Livingston
Hi Tana, so glad to hear all went well with the surgery...you are a brave one!!! I was in David's class tonight so he filled me in a bit too. My prayers are with you so get well soon and take time for you!!!
Hey Tana, it's Jen R. SOOOOOOOO happy to hear things went well!! It is always nice to have familiar faces with you when you go under!! Heal up soon so you can come party with us at the Hardware Bar!! Robin wants to dance in the cage!! TAKE CARE!!!(: (: Jennifer
Yeah Tana! I'm thinking of you and checking your blog all the way from Mexico City! BUENO! Gracias! Besos! OK. That's all Spanish to me! Love you! Cindy
A friend of mine had her chemo with the port and said it was really pretty good--- better than in the arm. So just a heads up on that for you. Thinking of you--- keep up your spirits--- everyone is thinking good thoughts!
Hi, Tana. Thanks for keeping us so well informed about your recent adventures. You sound great, and that wonderful optimism will serve you well. Everyone here at GBYC is praying for you and is wishing that your recovery will be faster than a speeding bullet! My son went through the chemo thing 10 years agoand is loving life today. living in California. My friend went through the radiation thing and it went very well. Keep up the good work! We look foreard to seeing you soon. Lots of love. Namaste, Jean and the GBYC gang
I thought about you all day and was hoping everything went well..I'm glad to hear another phase is over.. all the sooner to move on and return to your normal self.. Next year at this time you'll be packing for the beach and this will all be behind you..Take care Love Mary Ellen
So now you know the "battle plan" You, the mac-daddy "Exhaulted Warrior" will be ready for this battle with your "warrior-ettes" ready to laugh you through your infusions!! Keep up your wonderful attitude and we will be there for you with hugs and laughs and good thoughts and of course prayers as well!! Love Ya - JD
I love the hair(or lack of it)!You have the perfect head shape for a mohawk. I'm glad things continue to go well for you. Keep your spirits up, and you will get through this. You remain in my thoughts. Namaste Tana,
21 Comments:
Hi Tana,
Claire informed me of your ordeal. I 'look forward' to your complete and total recovery.
With lotssalotssalotssalotssalotssalotssa love,
Joe Roberson
Hi Tana,
Just got the news about your breast cancer surgery and I and imediately sending you all my healing love and support. My best friend in ca. just went through the same procedure and so far so good :) I have faith it will be the same for you :)Now it is in God's hands. Let God and let go!!!
Love you, Liz Schulman :)
Hi Tana (& Jack) ...
This is Deb from PRG ... I'm glad to read that you had a successful procedure. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Tana,
Been keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. Like everyone else who knows you, I have faith that things will work out fine...hope you're being a good patient! Are you wearing Betsy's flip-flops? I think they have a magic potion!!
Take care.
Donna Fulton
Hi, Tana,
Just got your email directing me to this blog - wow,so sorry to not have been more tuned in sooner! You are a trooper and my healing prayers go out to you. I pass on the name of Gigi Jantos to you, she is a Wellness Consultant who has a program called Heart of Healing for people who've been treated for cancer. My friend, Melinda, has just undergone a double mastectomy and gives Gigi a lot of credit for helping her through. Gigi's number is 717 763-8338. She's in Mechanicsburg in case you want more info. She's also a Reiki master. Her website is www. mindbodyspiritwellness.com
I'll be staying tuned to your progress and wishing you well.
Lots of love, Deb Livingston
Hi Tana, so glad to hear all went well with the surgery...you are a brave one!!! I was in David's class tonight so he filled me in a bit too. My prayers are with you so get well soon and take time for you!!!
Maureen Campbell
Hey Tana, it's Jen R. SOOOOOOOO happy to hear things went well!! It is always nice to have familiar faces with you when you go under!! Heal up soon so you can come party with us at the Hardware Bar!! Robin wants to dance in the cage!!
TAKE CARE!!!(: (:
Jennifer
do i have to leave a credit card # in order to leave a comment?
Yeah Tana!
I'm thinking of you and checking your blog all the way from Mexico City! BUENO! Gracias! Besos!
OK. That's all Spanish to me! Love you!
Cindy
Hi Tana, I am so glad to hear your surgery went well. You call if you need ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll continue to pray for you!!! Love ya, Tara
Hi Tana,
A friend of mine had her chemo with the port and said it was really pretty good--- better than in the arm. So just a heads up on that for you. Thinking of you--- keep up your spirits--- everyone is thinking good thoughts!
Merle
Hi, Tana. Thanks for keeping us so well informed about your recent adventures. You sound great, and that wonderful optimism will serve you well. Everyone here at GBYC is praying for you and is wishing that your recovery will be faster than a speeding bullet! My son went through the chemo thing 10 years agoand is loving life today. living in California. My friend went through the radiation thing and it went very well. Keep up the good work! We look foreard to seeing you soon. Lots of love. Namaste, Jean and the GBYC gang
I thought about you all day and was hoping everything went well..I'm glad to hear another phase is over.. all the sooner to move on and return to your normal self.. Next year at this time you'll be packing for the beach and this will all be behind you..Take care Love Mary Ellen
Hi, Tana. Glad to hear everything went so well. You go, girl! Sending all best wishes. Namaste, Jean
So glad to hear you're going to be busy teaching.. The quicker the time passes the sooner this will be behind you.. Hang in there.. M.E.
So now you know the "battle plan"
You, the mac-daddy "Exhaulted
Warrior" will be ready for this
battle with your "warrior-ettes"
ready to laugh you through your
infusions!! Keep up your wonderful
attitude and we will be there
for you with hugs and laughs and
good thoughts and of course
prayers as well!! Love Ya - JD
Hi Tana,
Sounds like you have things under control--- good for you. We all miss you at Tuesday night Yoga and we are holding your spot next to Mark!
Merle
Hope you are doing ok--- hang in there! Soon this will just be a not so fabulous memory and you will be back to your glorious self!
Merle
HI TANA -
HOPE THE TREATMENT WENT WELL TODAY AND THE DAYS TO FOLLOW ALSO. THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS CONTINUE TO BE WITH YOU.
BEST WISHES -
CONNIE K
Hi Tana,
I love the hair(or lack of it)!You have the perfect head shape for a mohawk. I'm glad things continue to go well for you. Keep your spirits up, and you will get through this. You remain in my thoughts. Namaste Tana,
Bob Hayes
mortgage quotes
Post a Comment
<< Home