Monday, April 27, 2009

Let the SUN SHINE!

Wow, the time has passed quickly since my last post. Ownership of the yoga studio isn't as scary as it seemed to be 2 months ago. I'm feeling like without me even knowing it, it is probably the most natural thing for me to be doing. Things are moving fairly smooth, I can't complain.

In March Jack and I made a trip to Atlantic City to see comedian Lewis Black. Funny as always, it was a nice weekend getaway as we also attended a surprise birthday party for a friend. So our weekend away in New Jersey was full of laughter for sure.

Speaking of laughter, I just got home from a trip to NYC with 2 of my closest friends. I laughed so hard all weekend long, it did us all a world of good to spend that time together. We saw HAIR on broadway and loved it! The entire weekend had temperatures in the high 80's, I have never seen Central Park that busy! It was a ton of fun.

In just a few days I'm going for my left breast mammogram. I'm 4 years out from my diagnosis and so far so good! Stay tuned for the happy news that all is well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home