Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I just picked the new president!


I'm sure of it. I've cast my vote and I'm more than ready to get the results. No more ridiculous political tv ads and no more recorded messages calling my house telling me who I should be voting for and why. Alright already, let's get on with it. I missed my October post but it was a very busy and productive month.

October began and ended on a fine note. In early October my dear friend Melissa, held a breast cancer benefit in my honor. This years theme was Tutus for Tatas. This is the second year for this benefit and we hope to make this an annual event. This year, Tutus for Tatas gave $1000 to a local support group that I belong to and they were thrilled and so were we!

This month also included more yoga teacher training which means spending time with one of my favorite teachers and others from our studio. It's always an inspiring weekend when we get together and we all learn a great deal from each other.

Jack and I just returned from visiting friends in Savannah, Ga. We had a great time and enjoyed spending time over Halloween with two of our dearest friends.

Last but not least I ended the month with a clean bilateral mammogram! I'll return in April for a left side mammogram and I'll look forward to those same results.

Enjoy the crisp cool days of Fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home