Summer time.....love it.
Well I missed the June post but that's just because I had so many fun things going on! June is the month of my birth and when I think of June I think of summer, my favorite time of the year.
I did the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society and it was a HUGE success. Out of 71 teams participating in the Relay, my team came in first for money raised. We raised over $18,500.00 and are very proud of this achievement!
I had a nice week at the beach house with Jack and we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary and my birthday. I just retunred from a long weekend at the beach with my girlfriends and I'm just about ready to head back to the beach for the Fourth of July holiday. I have to say that Life is Good and there's no question about it. My puppies are becoming the best buddies ever and they make me smile every day.
Enjoy the outdoors, family, friends and pets and laugh a lot too, it's true that it's so good for the soul.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home