Bad News
I'm still in a bit of a haze but I found out today that I have breast cancer. My sister had it in 2002 and made it through with flying colors. I have no reason to think that I won't too. I'm scared but I have to do what I have to do. At this point I don't know what that is. I go to the Doc tomorrow and find out more. I'll have surgery, chemo, radiation etc.
I'll keep you posted

2 Comments:
Got the word from Jack this evening. Hope you are resting and recup'g. Take care of yourself and know we're ALL thinking of you!! Love, The Arricks, et al
Hi Tana,
Glad your treatment is underway- means you will be finished sooner than you know. Love the new do--- very sophisticated. Lucky for you when the hair goes there is still that great face and smile! Keep it up--- miss you at Yoga, Mark and I are saving your spot!
Merle
Post a Comment
<< Home