Time to move on......
In my post that ended 2010, I said that I hope that my journey as a cancer survivor and all the experiences that entailed, might be of value and/or comfort to someone else. Well, as they say, "be careful what you wish for." I now find myself in that very position. With all of my love, strength and knowledge, I stand by the side of one of my dearest and best friends who is beginning her own journey through cancer. I look at her experience through the eyes of a survivor, knowing what it's like and what's to come. I, and many others, stand by her as a friend who will be there every step of this long road. I love her and she is going to come through this more empowered than ever before because she is one awesome and beautiful spirit! I feel it is time to end this blog and begin a new one with a new blog address. I will not allow access to everyone with the next blog, I will invite you to view and comment by giving you the new address and you can follow if you wish. I want to say that I have not forgotten all of the love and support I have felt over these past five years. I cherish those that love me and return that love 1000 times over. See you on my new blog!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home