I've been deported!
Yesterday I had my port removed! I'm a bit sore today, but after all I've been through it's not bad. This was the final step to end my therapy. I can now look at it all in my rear view mirror. (thanks Chip) It's been a long road, about nine months long. It occurred to me that is the same length of time as a pregnancy, only I'm the one that's been born. Just like a newborn baby, bald head and all. I can no longer say that however. My hair is coming back strong and even in places that I hoped it would stay gone. That was one consolation, less maintenance, no shaving. Hey, I'm not complaining I welcome it back. I'm hoping my energy level will increase, it's that time of the year, complete Christmas chaos. I welcome that too. My yoga practice and teaching helps me continue to keep on keepin' on. That and the love and support from my husband, my family and you!

1 Comments:
"even in places that I hoped it would stay gone"
?, Oh yeah, I hate ear hair too!
Post a Comment
<< Home